Freelance Digital Channel Management
Who am I?
I'm Adam. Hi. I worked as a Channel Manager at Columbia Records UK (Sony BMG) for a year or so before leaving to go freelance. My degree is in Commercial Music (performance and business) and I'm really tall.
What do I do?
I organise and optimise the online presence of bands, artists and bloggers. I make their social media look good. I will get you more likes, followers, video views, shares, sign ups or whatever else you need.
I can provide:
- creative content ideas (making videos, holding online competitions, creating interactive initiatives etc.)
- detailed posting schedules
- copy-writing for social posts, websites and newsletters
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- “brand development” (I hate that phrase)
- in depth, specialist, best practice knowledge of each social media platform
In English please?
I use my nerdy internet skills to make it easier for people to find what you have to offer. Once they have found you I do lots of creative stuff to engage then and make them want what you are selling.